Recruitment of teachers in our school, for academic session 2018-19, has commenced.
Please read carefully the guidelines given below and only after you have understood everything should you proceed to fill and submit the Application Form. Do remember that once submitted, no changes can be made in the Application Form.
1. The Teacher Application Form is free of cost and is available online only. Hardcopies will not be accepted.
2. Fields marked with a Red * star are mandatory. Mention N.A., if not applicable.
3. Provide only as much information as is asked for.
4. Ensure that the email ID and mobile phone number that you enter are correct as these will be important modes of communication during the recruitment process.
5. Incomplete, incorrect or wrong information will render your candidature liable to be rejected at any stage of the recruitment process, hence please ensure correctness and accuracy.
6. Once submitted, no changes can be made in the Form.
7. Filling up multiple Application Forms is not acceptable. Only the Form filled up first will be considered.
8. The following documents should be kept ready before starting the process of filling up the Application Form.
- PAN Card
- Aadhaar Card
- Your Certificates / Degrees / Marks Sheets
- Your Resume, including a photograph, in MS-Word / PDF format (size limit 1 MB)
- Your coloured passport-size photograph focusing on the face, above the neck, in JPG / PNG format (size limit 500 KB)
- Your scanned signature in JPG / PNG format (size limit 200 KB)
9. The Resume filename should be your name plus the date on which you are submitting the application. For instance, if your name is Surbhi and you are applying on 10-11-17, the filename will be “Surbhi101117”.
10. Retain the Application Form Number that is communicated to you after submission of the Form.
11. All queries should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org with the Application Form Number in the Subject Line.
12. We will contact you by the second week of December, through email, once all Application Forms have been scrutinised.